On this day we especially celebrate the gift of YOU to our world, we hope you are doing things you love, like surfing!! You are always in our prayers! Marilyn & Patrick
I'm the guy from the hospital bed across from yours at Long Beach Memorial. I hope you and your family are well. It's great to see those pics of you. Found out recently my 32-year-old daughter has stomach cancer. Stage 4. She's not doing too well. Any advice I can pass on to her?
8 Comments:
:):):)!!!
YOU GO SCOTTY!
debbie
5:42 PM
I'm so happy for you!!!
(and for all of us too!)
:)
6:31 PM
Hi Scott
What a great picture of you with your surfboard on the beach.
Kaz
8:47 AM
0411
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Scott!! :)
On this day we especially celebrate the gift of YOU to our world, we hope you are doing things you love, like surfing!! You are always in our prayers! Marilyn & Patrick
12:12 PM
Scott,
I'm the guy from the hospital bed across from yours at Long Beach Memorial. I hope you and your family are well. It's great to see those pics of you. Found out recently my 32-year-old daughter has stomach cancer. Stage 4. She's not doing too well. Any advice I can pass on to her?
Tom
10:21 AM
Yuchungo!
11:40 PM
Live life!
The Hitomis
9:07 PM
i know this comment is late. . .but that's a cute pic of u!!! who took that?
12:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home