Sunday, February 19, 2006

First CT scan...

I had the 3 month follow up CT scan of my chest about two weeks ago and the results were negative! Things are looking good so far. I still have to get them done every 3 months for at least 1-2 years. Then less frequent after that. Life is beautiful.

8 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Great news. Hope the rest of your tests come up the same!

roxanne

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! Best feeling ever, huh!

Bryan goes into CHLA for his 4th 3-month check up for "clearance". That nervous feeling right before never goes away...always the feeling like, "what if?"...But one day at a time, right? I second the motion on your statement, scotty :) Life certainly is beautiful...Hooray for you!

deb

12:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I'm so happy for you. Keep that head up. See ya around. :)

~irene

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News Scott!
Garry and Donna

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Looks like you had a great trip to Hawaii too. I'm jealous! So glad to hear things are going well.

Kim, Gerrit, Emily, Abby and Haley

7:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott

That's great news!!! I'm glad things are going good for you.
Looking forward to seeing you and the family in Vegas for Karen's big bash.

Kaz

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BEST news!! Live, laugh, take good care & enjoy!! Marilyn

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great news scott. glad everything is going well!!

-Jimmy

7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home