getting over injuries...
Hey y'all, things are going pretty well for me besides the injuries I've had the last couple of months. I hurt my back during thanksgiving playing bball that limited my high level physical activity for about 5 weeks. Then a couple weeks ago I went snowboarding in mammoth and had a really bad fall. I hit my head and sprained my ankle pretty bad. So hopefully I'll be 100% in 2 weeks or so. Otherwise I couldn't be happier about my life. Things are going well at work, I'm surfing and playing ball on the weekends and just enjoying being alive and back to full strength.
7 Comments:
Yay for you, Scott! I bet it feels good being able to get back to all of your physical activities. Live it up!
roxanne
9:25 PM
Hey Scott~
Sorry to hear about the injuries....what a bummer!! But Im glad you're getting back out there!! It was nice seeing you on Thanksgiving....what a great surprise!! Hope you heal up fast and I'll keep you in my thoughts!
Take care,
Your cuz - Tricia
5:04 PM
Just wanted you to know that I still check on your blog, and continue to think of you...:) I am definitely smiling that you don't have to leave daily notices on your condition, and your blogs are few and far between! :) Yeah! You are moving on and life goes on... :) Carpe diem, Scott! Enjoy!
Debbie
7:41 PM
Hi Scott
Except for the injuries, it looks like things are going good for you and you're enjoying the things you love the best. It's good to hear you're back to normal and living a productive and active life.
Take care and hope to see you and your family soon!
Kaz
11:33 AM
Hey Ttocs! Just wanted to say HI!Come out to LA anytime. Eiluj
7:09 PM
Lovin' life...........Let it all hangout and give it hell...Great to hear you are doing so well..
Uncle Rich
8:05 PM
12 February
Scott,
GREAT to hear you are back on your preferred track of life in the faster lane!! :) I find comfort in your blog still having occasional updates. Take good care (in between sprains & concussions)! You remain in my daily prayers, my friend. Marilyn
6:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home