For anyone who still checks my blog....
I started work this week and I am feeling pretty good. My back is bothering me a bit (I hurt it a week and a half ago in a bball tourney) but otherwise doing pretty well. My awesome co-workers surprised me when I came back and had a little breakfast party for me. Things are slowly getting back to normal. Traffic, work, being tired from work.....it feels good. My hair is growing back slowly which is a nice change. That's about it for now....
12 Comments:
hey there SCOTT.... it's taryn!! you played in the FOR tourney? well.. i hope your back gets better!! :O) take care and i'll see you around!!
2:26 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us. Great news!
4:09 PM
Great to hear normalcy is setting in...pretty soon your biggest gripes will be about how long the starbucks line is and having to turn the alarm off because it's Monday morning... :)!!!
Who would've thought that we wanted those gripes back? I guess on the positive sense, cancer really kicks our butt into what truly is important in our lives, doesn't it? So as you continue into living your daily life again and you find your blood pressure rising because you're getting cut off on the freeway or you get a cranky patient...SMILE...you have your life back. It's the small things. Easy to forget what is important. Enjoy, Scotty!!
love,
debbie
9:01 PM
Good for you...
Glad everything is getting back to normal...even the basketball injuries! =)
12:47 PM
Hi Scott,
Welcome back to work. I often think of you and thank God for watching over you and blessing you with His healing touch. I was going to get your regular email address from Grant just to check up on you. Please thank your mom for the beautiful scarf. It was really nice of her to think of me.
love,
karen k
7:08 PM
Hi Scott,
We're so glad that you're back to work and into your normal routine. Thank you for sharing your journey...you are an inspiration to us.
Love,
Donna and Garry
10:21 PM
Hey Scott -
Glad you're easing back into your old routine. You look healthy and great & we look forward to seeing you on New Year's - get ready to chow down :)
Auntie Helen, Stacie & Lori
2:58 PM
12-17-05
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Scott!! Hope your rhythm is coming back with your Rehab work & day to day life. Have the best holidays ever with your family & friends!! God bless & stay Happy!! Marilyn
6:59 PM
Scott-It's great that you are back at work, we hope your back starts to feel better soon. - We wanted to send out a hello to you and to wish you the best year to come. Archie, Betty, Ryan and Dustin Young
8:49 PM
Hi Scott
It was nice seeing at Christmas. You look great and Iam glad you're doing so well, working, surfing and getting together with frinds and family. Glad you had a chance to get away to Maui and it looked like you had a good time. Take care and have a happy, healty and safe New Years!!!
Kaz
9:00 AM
Scott,
yo man, im glad to hear that you are doing good.... reading your blogs and seeing how you dealt with things really put a lot of things in perspective for me.. i always knew you were a stand up guy but you should know that i respect the sh-t out of you.. stay up man and ill see you around
5:10 PM
heh, I was peeking over my dad's shoulder when he last wrote... it took me a while to figure out how to leave a comment! LAME! I was thinking, geez, if HE could figure it out, it can't be that hard! Great Hawaii pics! I'm jealous!
Aras says hello.
- Carolyn Doi
10:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home