So glad to hear that you had a nice vacation...beautiful pictures! Just checking in periodically to see if there is anything new on your blog, and I truly smile knowing that there isn't...:)!!! So happy that you are moving on and living! I think of you still, and I smile knowing that you will get back to "normalcy"...although it will be a new "normalcy"...so happy that you will get that again.
Finally got my computer to do its job! Kept up with your progress through others. Saw your dad last week and thank you for my favorite favorite candy! Ate it all in one sitting! Then I wonder why I can't lose weight! I should be giving you something! These pictures are your gifts to all of us who are so thankful for your progress and your life. Did you know that I learned just this past month that a rainbow is Gods way of reminding us of his promise to us. I was so excited to see the rainbow you saw in the very first picture on your site. I pray God will continue to bless you and your family this Christmas season. Love JoAnn
2 Comments:
So glad to hear that you had a nice vacation...beautiful pictures! Just checking in periodically to see if there is anything new on your blog, and I truly smile knowing that there isn't...:)!!! So happy that you are moving on and living! I think of you still, and I smile knowing that you will get back to "normalcy"...although it will be a new "normalcy"...so happy that you will get that again.
Debbie
10:50 AM
Finally got my computer to do its job! Kept up with your progress through others. Saw your dad last week and thank you for my favorite favorite candy! Ate it all in one sitting! Then I wonder why I can't lose weight!
I should be giving you something! These pictures are your gifts to all of us who are so thankful for your progress and your life.
Did you know that I learned just this past month that a rainbow is Gods way of reminding us of his promise to us. I was so excited to see the rainbow you saw in the very first picture on your site.
I pray God will continue to bless you and your family this Christmas season. Love JoAnn
6:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home