good times...
My mom and I got back from Maui on monday night. It was great we got to relax, hang out with family, surf, go diving and check out hana. I'm feeling great and I'm getting more and more energy back. I was able to surf 4 days while we were in maui, the waves were a bit small but it was beautiful. So I'm going back to work a week from monday. No more sleeping in anymore followed by surfing and a nap. I guess I'll get back to that lifestyle when I retire. Hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving weekend..
scott
14 Comments:
I'm jealous!
Glad to hear everything is still going well and that you had a chance to get away with your Mom and enjoy the beautfiul scenery.
Even though I think we'd all love to be retired and not have to work, I would have to say that I'm sure you'll be happy that you're back! Keeps me busy...I'd be bored if I didn't do it!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
1:30 PM
Hi Super Scott!
Beautiful pictures of Maui! I'm glad you & your mom had a nice time. Looking forward to seeing you back at work. Praise God that you are "feeling great & getting more and more energy back". Hope you have a nice thanksgiving weekend also.
AC
8:53 PM
Thanks Scott for sharing those beautiful pics of Hawaii with us. How nice to get away for awhile. Glad you are feeling better and looking forward to having you back at work. In the meantime have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are all so thankful for your quick recovery.
Heidi
11:27 AM
Soooo jealous!!!
You deserve the vacation more than anyone I know. I'm excited you're going to be back at work soon. It'll be nice to not have to check out your blog to see how you're doing.
linda.
9:38 AM
Scott-
I'm so glad you took the opportunity to get away to someplace "thuper thpecial"! You are also "thuper thpecial"; it'll be great to have you back with us; it hasn't been the same without you :(....
G-Dizzle
11:36 AM
Sup Scott,
Just saw the pictures of your Hawaii trip. Looks awesome, I'm glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear you have to go back to the "work-life" soon. Let's try to get together and paddle out in the next couple weeks and surf again. Cya.
Grant
4:39 PM
Now that you're back from a great vacation, enjoy the mainstream of "working for a living" again. God bless you always, Scott, and take good care.
love,
karen k
5:06 PM
hey scott,
i'm really happy to see your doing well! i enjoyed getting the opportunity to hang out and play ball with you last season. i've always admired your strength.
u played good tonight too by the way.. c'ya
marc takamine
3:08 AM
Good to see the pics from Hawaii glad you got to go and reward your Mom. I know your Thanksgiving was probably the best of your life!! Now get back to work and stop sponging off your parents, you're too damn old to live with your Mom and Dad for ever! Ha ! The Bucks
10:27 PM
I hope you really have a great Thanksgiving. You really have a lot to thank for esp. our almighty
father.Be thankful for having a wonderful family who was always there to comfort you. I am really
happy for your recovery. Take care
always.
Racquel
2:52 PM
Just like everyone else...i'm jealous. I wish i were in Hawaii. I'm glad to see you surfing and back into things again. Hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii becuase you and your mom deserve it.
2:08 PM
sorry...the last message was from me!!
Irene
2:09 PM
Hi Scott!
That picture with the rainbow is particularly breathtaking!! How great you were able to take some time in Maui with your mom & the Maui Mizufuka's (we started to feel we know all the people who wrote you on your blog). I know Thanksgiving was extra special this year! And now you're getting ready to return to the working world... I'm helping out in the LB office of Home Health for the next several weeks, so maybe I'll get over to visit my favorite Rehab folks !! God bless & keep you well & happy! Love, Marilyn
8:33 PM
Hey Scott!
So glad to hear you are doing well. Your pictures of Maui were beautiful! I wish you the best...enjoy your holidays!!
Traci Ito
9:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home