Aloha Nephew!!! We are all very excited and thankful for your good news Scott! You were an awesome patient of stength, couage and determination not to mention your journey allowing so many of us to put life into proper perspective. Praise God for he is forever Faithful! Aloha, Uncle Clayton, Aunty Jo, Justin and Courtney
Great news and I know your family must be very pleased with your results. After I get back from Hawaii I want to take you and your mom out to lunch to celebrate!
Will still be thinking about you and using you as a great role model for others who need faith, hope and encouragement.
Hi Scott, Our prayers were answered!! We're so happy for you and your family. I heard spaghetti helps build stamina and strength. Feel like some? You're welcome to come over any time. Uncle says it was good seeing you last Sunday. Hope to see you again soon. Love, Uncle Russ, Auntie Joyce, Kelly and Ryan
Hooray, Scott!! We're so happy to hear the GREAT news! Everything you've been through must seem so overwhelming but you're an inspiration to everyone, especially to other cancer patients. You're fondly in our thoughts & prayers. Hope to see you soon sometime! We miss seeing you!
Hi Scott, We just couldn't be happier to hear such good news. I appreciate all your mom and dad plus the rest of your "family", friends and medical staff who have been directly there to support you during these difficult times. Masie and Taro
Scott: The news is great! We have been following your struggles and have been uplifted by your strength, courage and strong spirit in the face of enormous adversity. Continue to inspire us with each step you take on the road to recovery. Love, Glenn, Donna, Kristen & Kelli
15 Comments:
Aloha Nephew!!!
We are all very excited and thankful for your good news Scott! You were an awesome patient of stength, couage and determination not to mention your journey allowing so many of us to put life into proper perspective. Praise God for he is forever Faithful! Aloha, Uncle Clayton, Aunty Jo, Justin and Courtney
9:22 PM
Hey, you guys have matching heads!!
11:13 PM
We are still here.
The Dois
8:43 AM
Hi Scott
Great news and I know your family must be very pleased with your results. After I get back from Hawaii I want to take you and your mom out to lunch to celebrate!
Will still be thinking about you and using you as a great role model for others who need faith, hope and encouragement.
Love Kaz
9:07 AM
Thank you God for listening to our many prayers.
We certainly have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Love, Auntie Gale
10:42 AM
Great news! I am looking forward to seeing you around the rehab unit. take as much time as you need. Thank you Scott for sharing your journey.
11:43 AM
Hey Scott that's awesome news!!!!
I miss seeing your cheerful face around the unit. But it's just a matter of time before you'll be back at doing what you do best.
3:04 PM
Hi Scott,
Our prayers were answered!! We're so happy for you and your family. I heard spaghetti helps build stamina and strength. Feel like some? You're welcome to come over any time. Uncle says it was good seeing you last Sunday. Hope to see you again soon.
Love,
Uncle Russ, Auntie Joyce, Kelly and Ryan
7:19 PM
Hooray, Scott!! We're so happy to hear the GREAT news! Everything you've been through must seem so overwhelming but you're an inspiration to everyone, especially to other cancer patients. You're fondly in our thoughts & prayers. Hope to see you soon sometime! We miss seeing you!
Love, Joanie, Dan, Matt & Garrett
9:52 AM
Yahoo! You go! So glad to hear that now you move forward with the rest of your life. :)! Carpe Diem!
Debbie
7:09 PM
Hi Scott, Dennis K.
8:12 PM
Hi Scott,
We just couldn't be happier to hear such good news. I appreciate all your mom and dad plus the rest of your "family", friends and medical staff who have been directly there to support you during these difficult times.
Masie and Taro
9:33 PM
Scott:
The news is great! We have been following your struggles and have been uplifted by your strength, courage and strong spirit in the face of enormous adversity. Continue to inspire us with each step you take on the road to recovery.
Love,
Glenn, Donna, Kristen & Kelli
3:27 AM
Scott,
You look ready to begin work, but I think a good vacation in Maui sounds good.
Uncle Eugene
8:29 AM
Hey Big Scott!! I'm so glad that you're doing so much better!! Whoohoo!!!! We definitely gotta get all us old bees together and celebrate, yeah?
Take care,
Jenn (Lopez)
8:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home