I feel less terrible....
Oh man the last couple of days have been the worst so far....barely feel like doing anything for more than half an hour. I'm mostly sitting around sleeping, then sitting around awake because I slept too much, and occasionally walking out for some exercise if I'm up to it. The nausea has been a lot worse but I feel a lot better after I throw up.
Today I woke up and felt a little better, but I was NPO for the CT scan and couldn't eat or drink 4 hours prior to the procedure. I'll find out the news next week during my doctor's appointment. I'm hanging in there....
9 Comments:
Scott-
This is hopefully the worst of it so far. I think of you often, and am always sending strong positive thoughts. Roger and I got tangled up in the water yesterday, and I thought I was drowning him because I could feel him under me. When we came up for air, our leashes were even tangled and I had to take mine off to untangle. Your board is waiting for you!!!!!!!!
MB
8:20 PM
Hi Scott,
Glad to hear this bad wave is over. It may seem like you're sleeping too much, but just think...every minute you sleep your body is fighting & beating the "beast!" Sending you positive vibes!
CN
8:27 PM
Scott- Just like being on the wagon- one day at a time; not that I would know anything about that! Just keep thinking good thoughts, we all are. The Bucks
9:19 PM
Hi Scott,
We are thinking of you during this difficult time. Stay strong...we know you will get through this. We're praying for good results from your CT scan.
Love,
Donna, Garry, Matthew, Mari, Brett, and Scotty
9:58 PM
Hi Super Strong Scott!
I'm glad to hear that you "feel a little better". I'm praying for you every night before I go to bed. Thanks for keeping us updated & sharing your feelings too. Hope you get even greater good news from the CT scan result next week. Sending positive thoughts to you. Stay strong & positive like you always are.
AC
10:43 PM
Scott,
I've been reading your blog for a while and am inspired how strong you are through this life changing ordeal. Sending good thoughts your way and looking forward to hearing that you're fully recovered.
roxanne
6:53 AM
Ttocs...Everybody has the utmost faith in you to get through anything and everything. We are all behind you through every step. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us. Talk to you soon. -Eiluj
9:22 AM
Hi Scott,
i hope you feel better soon. Be strong.
God Bless Always,
Angella.
4:53 PM
Hey Scott -
We're counting the days till your treatment is done, but you've been amazing during all the ups and downs. Thanks for the updates.
Feel better!
Auntie Helen, Stacie & Lori
5:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home