Thursday, October 06, 2005

getting through the week....

Finished my chemo today but I'm nauseous and not feeling very hungry. I rest a lot but I'm trying to get outside and do some walking and exercise to get my mind and body off the symptoms. I'm hanging in there and I'm almost done with my chemo....hopefully.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there...
You're still always in our thoughts. Was with Erin last night and she had her livestrong bracelet on...thought of you...

and you went boarding with Grant? Grant Kanimori? That's a blast from the past...

Feel better and best wishes for a vomit free nights sleep. You really deserve it...you're doing great! At least you're still my hero!!! =)

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean you'll be surfing with us again soon? that's great scott! hang in there. the finish line is close.

zina

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Man....

I know this is gonna be a tough week for you (again), but just keep on doing what you've been doing, staying strong. We definitely had a good session in the water and some great "party waves" like old times. You forgot to mention how you brought your "A" game while playing beach volleyball the same day! Talk about a trooper! Those years you played Volleyball in High School paid off, Good stuff man.

Grant

P.S. tell Kim Hayashi "what's up!" Long time no talk!

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

So glad to hear that you were enjoying the sunshine this past weekend. That is so awesome that you were cleared for full activity during your off weeks. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and that you are missed.

Robin

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Hope the rest of the week goes well. You're almost done!

AB

P.S. Surfing is a dangerous sport.

12:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott,

Thanks for keeping us updated on how you are!! Getting through this cycle is a BIG deal! Will you have Bleo Mon? With our prayers & loving thoughts! Marilyn & Patrick

8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. It's been so nice out lately, that you can't help but get some fresh air. Hope to hang w/you soon. Love, Marlo

12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest - you're nearing the finish line of your treatment - YEAH!

Enjoy the DVDS - more are on the way.

Take care,
Auntie Helen, Stacie & Lori

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, So glad you are able to do some fun things. You seem to have a great medical team behind you. I keep up your incredible jounney thru Kaz and when I see Jeffrey at the bank. I miss our talks and your hair.
Still praying for you and thanks for making us all aware of how life as a cancer patient really is. I am so much wise now. Love JoAnn

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home