Feel terrible....
Haven't been feeling too hot, nauseous most of the last couple of days. Each day the symptoms slowly creep out of my system...very slow. I have a boost of bleomycin today which hopefully won't be too bad and a CT scan that is supposed to be performed. I slept for about 12 hours last night....didn't feel like doing anything but sleeping. This cycle has been pretty difficult and hope it's the last one.
17 Comments:
I hope its your last one too...I'll keep praying for you :-) Hang in there & continue to be strong like a "sledgehammer"! Miss ya - See ya real soon!
GA
8:24 AM
hang in there scott, hope you feel better soon!
wes
11:11 AM
Hey yubaba!
I hope this is your last cycle! 12 hours of sleep isn't that long. You should get as much rest as you can right now because when this is all over, I know you'll be so busy celebrating with all of us. I'm looking forward to that!
Keep smiling. : )
3:44 PM
Scott-
Sorry you are feeling bad... I hope all went well with the CT scan today. Remember that you have more strength than you can even dream of. Being right in the middle of things, you don't see the whole picture at times... Your progress is awesome and you are doing great. I hope that this is over soon, but I know that whatever the results of the tests today, you are one step closer to being done(if not already). I can't wait to get in the water with you again so you can "school" me. Talk to you soon.
MB
8:13 PM
Hey Man,
Hope you start feeling better as the nasty symptoms start creeping out of your system one by one. Hang in there man....
G
10:06 PM
HI Scott,
I am so sorry that you are feeling so badly these several days. Get lots of rest and sleep. When you are feeling better, lets go play golf again with your mom and Kris. You are a good golfer!! I am praying for comfort and strength for you. You are young and strong and will get through these difficult days. Keep your positive spirit.........we are all behind you 100%!!! You are never far from any of our thoughts!
Blessings to you, Chris H.
10:07 PM
I'm sorry your not feeling well. Your strength is remarkable! Hang in there Scott!
CN
10:16 PM
Sorry you're feeling terrible Scott. I hope all that sleep you get refreshes you and allows you to get a lot better.
I thought you might like to hear that the Lakers got a UCI player. Adam Parada. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-lakers-divac&prov=ap&type=lg
Take care.
Paul Vong
10:45 PM
Hey Scott
Sorry to hear you are not feeling that good this round. You'll soon be home free and we can all celebrate. Stay strong and know that the Lord will lead you through these extra trying times. We send our continued prayers to you Scott for strength, courage and victory. God Bless, Uncle Clayton, Aunty Jo, J and Cork
1:32 AM
Hang in there, kiddo....let your body have as much sleep as it needs at this stage...sleep away the nausea. With prayers & love,
Marilyn & Patrick
6:52 AM
Ttocs... You've proven time and time again that you are an extremely strong and determined person. So, whatever comes your way, whether its nausea or fatigue, I have absolutely no doubt that you are going to overcome it. Get lots of rest and I'll talk to you soon.
-eiluj
10:52 AM
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Just know that I'm holding your hand in spirit. :) Love, Marlo
11:45 AM
Hey Scott,
You may feel terrible, but you're still a hottie!!! Hey, just wanted to say you're in the prayers of people you don't even know. God's in ultimate control and you're so loved by Him, and obviously many other people!!! Looking forward to seeing you at work again.
Love, Linda.
3:11 PM
We feel bad about your difficult week. Stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are still for you. Vern and Kris
4:05 PM
aloha scott...I'm so sorry to hear that u are having such a hard week. Hopefully this new week will bring good news and have u feeling better. Cork came home this past week end...she had to finish her dental appointments. We will continue to pray for u and u keep the good, positive thoughts and energy coming. love u lots, mauimizufukas
5:02 PM
Scott! Hey Mr...wow, my family and I are also praying that this is the last one for you too. You never met my mother but you have met some of my family and they wanted to let you know that they are praying for you too. It's amazing what praying can do. Thanks for being an amazing buddy. Let's get together when you start feeling better....:) Dan, was thinking of maybe we can all hang out next sunday? I'll call you soon...
Zirna
ps Alicia Keys Unplugged out today! You diggin' Joanne Newton??? :)
6:47 PM
Hi Scott,
We are all hoping that the worst is over for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for great CT scan results. I think its great that you are sleeping alot. It is giving your body time to rest and rejuvenate itself. You need all your strength to fight off the tumor.
Stay strong!
Jayne
7:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home