Saturday, October 08, 2005


at the infusion center this past friday, IV in my left arm (about a 3hr treatment) Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott- Glad to hear you're still trucking through your treatments with determination and vigor.Good to hear of your outings the sunshine will do you good. Sounds as if the finish line is in sight I'm sure you are anxious to cross it!! Keep positive and strong. The Buck's

6:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there buddy. You'll have your tough weeks and then you will have your better weeks, but keep up the positive attitude and awesome focus like you've been doing.

My Mom said to say hello and wish you the best.

Take care man.

Grant

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Super Scott!

You look good! I'm glad to hear that "the light at the end of the tunnel" is getting brighter for you. Way to stay strong. God the Great Physician is so good! I'll keep praying for you. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Next weekend, I'll be thinking about your strength as I participate in the LB 1/2 marathon again. Thanks again for sharing your journey with everyone.

Anne :)

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news scottie! i'm hoping that everything works out at the doctors and you will be in the clear!!

love you!

stick & tora

9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Scott
Way to hang tough we are praying for ya Scott. Richard and Reiko have been in Maui the last week and are leaving tomorrow. We just got back from dinner at the Prince. Hope you have an awesome Sunday and stay strong for the coming week. You Da Man!!! Aloha, MauiMizufukas

12:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Scott! :)

The phrase goes "third time's the charm", so we are putting ALL our positive energy & prayers behind this third round of chemo AND your strong spirit to beat "The Beast" of a tumor!! I can only imagine how anxious you are for the CT scan. Thanks, again, for sharing your journey so candidly! Hope your tummy quiets & you can enjoy sometime outside today! With our love, Marilyn & Patrick

9:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

I'm glad you got out to do some normal activities.
It's good to get out there and have some fun.

Susan

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott!
Remember me? DeMille, Warner, and WHS? All those years have gone by so fast. I was anxious to see you at the WHS reunion last night, but saw Marc and Mika and they let me know how you are doing. You are looking good and I am glad to hear you are making it through with that positive attitude. I miss you, if you have a chance and feel up to it, drop me an email...tkito@comcast.net. I remember how great your parents are, say hello to them for me. I just wanted to say hello and let you know I am thinking about you and praying for you.

Take care,
Traci Ito

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home