things are going well....
My partial week off is going well. A little tired at times but I've been pretty busy, trying to do more and build up my endurance. Since I'm feeling alright my Mom and I took a field trip out to the Getty. It was nice, very peaceful...awesome archictecture and views of LA. I'll attach some pics. My doctor cleared my for physical activities during my weeks off when I'm feeling up to it. I played a nine hole golf course with my mom and her friends this morning. It was blazing hot, didn't shoot par on any holes but didn't play too bad for not touching a club for 3 months. Then I took a fat nap and was pretty drained for most of the rest of the day. But it's nice to stay busy...the tips of my thumbs are tender from playing so much playstation (NBA live 06). I'm going to enjoy my weekend until monday when I start chemo again.
4 Comments:
i'm so happy you and your mom are getting out! your mom is the best! i hear mr. sakiyama loves her cooking! hahaha..take care!
stick
10:49 AM
It's great to see "Pedro" getting out with Mom! We're all praying for you & really miss your smile at work. Hurry baaaack; hurry baaaaaaack!
GA
4:45 PM
Hey Scott,
It's good to see you out and about. Stay strong for your next round.
God Bless Always,
Angella
4:55 PM
I haven't even been to the Getty! I'm jealous!
=)
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home