Scott, Thanks for sharing the pictures & all the details of your trip!! Sounds like a great get-away for the whole family! I will call tomorrow to check on how you're feeling ,& see if you're ready for a Home Health nurse follow up visit. You're changing all our lives as you share your journey. Sweet dreams, kiddo! mjh
Wassup Scott! It's Koko...greetings from the motherland! I haven't seen you and your family in awhile...think the last time was maybe before I headed off to Japan. Anyway, what I have to say is probably something that hasn't already been said before but I wanted to tell you 3 things: (ichi) you got mad love and support from the Nishi Cru (my fam plus Uncle Hiro's too!), (b) thank you for sharing your journey with everyone...you truly define the word inspiration and (trey) that 'Mr. Clean' look looks good on you! Gambare Scott! - koko
Aloha Scott Hey nice noggin! Need a little Maui Sun on it though!!! Better get Brother E to sponsor you. Good to hear you all made money in LV and had a good time with family and friends. Keep up the mental game....your doing great and lookin good! MauiMizufukas
Hey man you look like Uncle George he's all shaved balled and enjoying his new look . You really look the MACHO Man Don't worry about your hair it will grow bach in no time,TIM IS COMING IN TOMORROW and will be calling you I will call you . gambare GRAND PA
Cool Cabeza my friend. Glad you won some money in Vegas and ate some good food, tell your Dad congrats on his Big Win. I'm inspired to go gamble now so I'll let you know how I do at Viejas and Pala. I'm off! j/k C-ya.
7 Comments:
Scott,
Thanks for sharing the pictures & all the details of your trip!! Sounds like a great get-away for the whole family! I will call tomorrow to check on how you're feeling ,& see if you're ready for a Home Health nurse follow up visit. You're changing all our lives as you share your journey. Sweet dreams, kiddo! mjh
11:04 PM
Wassup Scott!
It's Koko...greetings from the motherland! I haven't seen you and your family in awhile...think the last time was maybe before I headed off to Japan. Anyway, what I have to say is probably something that hasn't already been said before but I wanted to tell you 3 things: (ichi) you got mad love and support from the Nishi Cru (my fam plus Uncle Hiro's too!), (b) thank you for sharing your journey with everyone...you truly define the word inspiration and (trey) that 'Mr. Clean' look looks good on you! Gambare Scott! - koko
11:55 PM
Aloha Scott
Hey nice noggin! Need a little Maui Sun on it though!!! Better get Brother E to sponsor you. Good to hear you all made money in LV and had a good time with family and friends. Keep up the mental game....your doing great and lookin good! MauiMizufukas
12:23 AM
Your hairdo is very fashionable. If your dad shaved his head, you'd look like twins! My love and blessings to you, Scott.
karen k
7:02 AM
Hey man you look like Uncle George he's all shaved balled and enjoying his new look . You really look the MACHO Man Don't worry about your hair it will grow bach in no time,TIM IS COMING IN TOMORROW and will be calling you I will call you . gambare GRAND PA
6:56 PM
Scott,
So glad to hear that you had a nice weekend away in Vegas. I hope this week goes okay. I will be thinking about you.
Robin
9:51 PM
Hey Scott,
Cool Cabeza my friend. Glad you won some money in Vegas and ate some good food, tell your Dad congrats on his Big Win. I'm inspired to go gamble now so I'll let you know how I do at Viejas and Pala. I'm off! j/k C-ya.
10:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home