Boy we miss that smile at LBMMC! It sounds like you're in great hands. The nurses are on top of your meds, plus you've got the best medicine for any illness...mom's love! Plus dad & Eric! (Sorry men, but mom gets extra credit :)
Get your chain mail ready buddy! I'm ready to go when you're ready to go. Last week I ripped open my hand to the meat and was bleeding non stop at Bolsa Chica! Let's go surfing! Shark's... Ooops, I mean Surf's up! Let's do it!
It was nice seeing and kicking with you in vegas. Had tons of fun. :) I'll send you the pic of me u and bet when my computer gets fixed. take care. ~irene
Scott, i have been following your progress closely. You sure have a way of describing recovery. it offers a different perspective. and wow, you look so handsome!!! glad to know that you are taking it like a human not just a man. Recovery and healing is not all uphill. sometimes it's up and down. for those of us who are goal driven, this can be our biggest challenge. keep up the fight. and remember some days are harder than others but its the outcomes in the long run that matters most.
I love the shaved head...looks great!! Congrats on the Vegas winnings. I'm so glad you got to go out and enjoy yourself!! Scott, you are an inspiration to all with your positive outlook. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Karen Boyd
it was great to see you this morning! you look way too cute, your not gonna be able to keep all the girls from rubbing your head! i'm so glad you got to have fun in vegas last w/e. as many, many have said already, this blog is awesome. thank you! mindi ps. i think i might have to get an ipod nano!
Ttocs, Like I've said before, looks awesome. I'm talking about your dome. I wish I could pull off that look. And, of course, the Ipod Nano is great too. I think I'll see you sometime this weekend. Til then, keep it up! Amayikas Eiluj
Your ipod nano looks thuper thweet! Are you sure its not a sledgehammer? Its great to see & hear how you're doing on a daily basis - this blog is great & so are you. You are an inspiration, my friend. Oh, yeah; and you ROCK!
GA p.s. When things get tough, "imagine yourself surrounded by tiny seahorses..."
It was great seeing you Friday, Sept 16. You look great. Hope you have a restful weekend with your cool Vegas treat. Stay Strong & Positive. I'm praying for you daily.
Pretty sweet Ipod Nano! Guess you won't be needing to borrow from my oh so grandiouse CD collection. Yah! I'm glad to hear that this went by smoother than expected. I love hearing that you're a prized patient! Score :)Those are some nice shots you got of the wedge. Still have yet to check that place out. Let me know when you feel up to Karaoke ;)
16 Comments:
Boy we miss that smile at LBMMC! It sounds like you're in great hands. The nurses are on top of your meds, plus you've got the best medicine for any illness...mom's love! Plus dad & Eric! (Sorry men, but mom gets extra credit :)
So whatcha got loaded in the POD?
CN
10:52 PM
Get your chain mail ready buddy! I'm ready to go when you're ready to go. Last week I ripped open my hand to the meat and was bleeding non stop at Bolsa Chica! Let's go surfing! Shark's... Ooops, I mean Surf's up! Let's do it!
7:33 AM
/\
l
l
l
(arrow up)
That's Marc by the way...
7:34 AM
It was nice seeing and kicking with you in vegas. Had tons of fun. :) I'll send you the pic of me u and bet when my computer gets fixed. take care. ~irene
8:05 AM
Scott, i have been following your progress closely. You sure have a way of describing recovery. it offers a different perspective. and wow, you look so handsome!!! glad to know that you are taking it like a human not just a man. Recovery and healing is not all uphill. sometimes it's up and down. for those of us who are goal driven, this can be our biggest challenge. keep up the fight. and remember some days are harder than others but its the outcomes in the long run that matters most.
ceylon
11:38 AM
Dude, you are too cute!
3:43 PM
aaw nice man.
the nano are pretty tight huh? i can't belive 4G and a color display can fit in that tiny thing.
and your shaved head looks good man=)
-jimmy
4:36 PM
Scott....I'm showing grandma & grandpa how to send a message on your blog
....Dad
6:38 PM
I love the shaved head...looks great!! Congrats on the Vegas winnings. I'm so glad you got to go out and enjoy yourself!! Scott, you are an inspiration to all with your positive outlook.
Thanks for sharing the pictures,
Karen Boyd
8:03 PM
it was great to see you this morning! you look way too cute, your not gonna be able to keep all the girls from rubbing your head! i'm so glad you got to have fun in vegas last w/e. as many, many have said already, this blog is awesome. thank you!
mindi
ps. i think i might have to get an ipod nano!
9:36 PM
Ttocs,
Like I've said before, looks awesome. I'm talking about your dome. I wish I could pull off that look. And, of course, the Ipod Nano is great too. I think I'll see you sometime this weekend. Til then, keep it up! Amayikas Eiluj
9:51 AM
Hey Scott....nano e nano...you look
great. Awesome pics...Kevin just
got his hair buzzed like Jeff...
hang in there see you soon ...
uNcle rON
2:01 PM
Your ipod nano looks thuper thweet! Are you sure its not a sledgehammer? Its great to see & hear how you're doing on a daily basis - this blog is great & so are you. You are an inspiration, my friend. Oh, yeah; and you ROCK!
GA
p.s. When things get tough, "imagine yourself surrounded by tiny seahorses..."
2:38 PM
Hi Super Scott!
It was great seeing you Friday, Sept 16. You look great. Hope you have a restful weekend with your cool Vegas treat. Stay Strong & Positive. I'm praying for you daily.
AC
7:19 PM
hey scott!
the noggin looks good! seriously. i'm sorry i missed you in vegas! but i'm glad you won lots o' money! you are always in my thoughts...
stick
8:14 PM
Pretty sweet Ipod Nano! Guess you won't be needing to borrow from my oh so grandiouse CD collection. Yah! I'm glad to hear that this went by smoother than expected. I love hearing that you're a prized patient! Score :)Those are some nice shots you got of the wedge. Still have yet to check that place out. Let me know when you feel up to Karaoke ;)
Talk to you laters,
Zirna
9:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home