Dude, that is a rad picture. After being tossed from my board on some mere 3-4 footers and feeling like I was run over by a frieght train, I have a new appreciation for those who dare a swell like this. Now I choose to watch in awe...
Wow, what a great wave picture! ... way better than the ones I tried to take in Hawaii's North Shore last December. I'm glad to hear that your long week wasn't too bad & that you are a prized patient to your oncologist. You're definitely a prized co-worker who we miss a lot. I'm praying for you daily. Hope you get to return to work soon even healthier & stronger. May God always be granting you the strength you need. Have a great weekend & couple of weeks off from the big cycles of chemo. Keep on smiling. You look great!
Hang in there Scott!!!!! You are amazing and are loved by soooooo many....You are in our thoughts and prayers daily....Keep up your strength and courage.....You are almost halfway through your treatments.....:)
4 Comments:
Dude, that is a rad picture. After being tossed from my board on some mere 3-4 footers and feeling like I was run over by a frieght train, I have a new appreciation for those who dare a swell like this. Now I choose to watch in awe...
12:01 PM
Hi Super Scott!
Wow, what a great wave picture! ... way better than the ones I tried to take in Hawaii's North Shore last December. I'm glad to hear that your long week wasn't too bad & that you are a prized patient to your oncologist. You're definitely a prized co-worker who we miss a lot. I'm praying for you daily. Hope you get to return to work soon even healthier & stronger. May God always be granting you the strength you need. Have a great weekend & couple of weeks off from the big cycles of chemo. Keep on smiling. You look great!
AC
3:45 PM
Hang in there Scott!!!!! You are amazing and are loved by soooooo many....You are in our thoughts and prayers daily....Keep up your strength and courage.....You are almost halfway through your treatments.....:)
8:38 AM
Scott,
You look great! Thank you for sharing so much - it really takes a lot to share what you do. Take care!
Thinking of you,
KT aka "Y"
11:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home