getting better....
I actually slept in this morning, first time in quite awhile. Usually regardless of when I go to sleep I wake up multliple times before 8am. I'm feeling a lot better, not having any problems with nausea or eating. I went to the beach yesterday with my coworkers and it was nice, well the weather was a little chilly but it was good to see them. I'm going to move the rest of the little things out of my apartment and clean it up this weekend. Not much else going on over here...
11 Comments:
Glad to hear you're feeling better! =)
12:19 PM
Nice to hear and thanks for the updates. Enjoy the sun down there big balla.
12:49 PM
Hi Scott. I read your blog every day. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better today and that you were able to go the beach yesterday. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are thinking of you always and praying that you'll get through this real soon.
Donna and Garry
1:56 PM
Hi Scotty!!
O.k....who played hooky from work yesterday and went to the beach instead? :) I'm glad things are getting better....I really enjoy sharing your journey with your blog.
Peace,
Holly
7:13 PM
Good morning, Scott!
It's great to hear you are having some time at the beach & less "yucky" side effects now. Enjoy your weekend, kiddo! mjh
7:40 AM
Hi Scott! I read that this week was trying for you...It's tough to imagine what you are going through. I am praying for you and hoping that your spirits are lifted. Still up for karaoke...:)I will be in touch :)
Zirna
8:28 AM
Better than halfway home and it should be downhill from here to the finish line!! Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting out and about. I know you will be glad to hear that my father's surgery went well, they took the entire right side of his colon the lymph nodes were clear so no chemo. They were able to connect his colon to the bowel so no colostomy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and day to day experiences, I look forward to reading them every day. Keep on keeping on !! The Bucks
1:24 PM
Hey Scott,
happy to hear you are feeling better. Keep praying, it will get beeter
God bless always,
Angella
2:33 PM
Hi Super Scott!
Yes, thanks for keeping us updated with how you feel with your blog. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a lot better; even, made it out to beach again. I wish I could have seen you again, but I'm glad to hear that you had a nice time. Stay Strong & Positive.
anne :)
6:52 PM
Hi Scott, I read your words again this morning, Sunday, and was overcome with emotion as I realized how simply and clearly you can communicate with us your thoughts, your pain, your joys. I know you don't know this, but God is working through you, you have no idea.
This morning, Sunday, I skipped early service and decided to read your site again. I was overcome by your saddness, the day you felt it, jealous of the memories so many of your friends have shared with you, thrilled by all those who love you and care for you. How blessed you are.
I attended our 2nd service, which is more contemporary and where the young people attend, the music was loud, but the energy of those young people filled my soul.
The sermon was on Gentleness, one of the gifts of the Spirit. I thought of you. You..are a gentle person. I have never seen you in anger, violent or so upset you needed help. You have the gift of Gentleness.
We learned today that gentleness is only given to the strong. It takes courage and strength to be gentle. To have control over the darkside. To face fear and death without going out of control. To balance and have patience.
If you have a bible, read Matthew 11. It shows how Christ is also gentle. He gives strength for those who are weak (not gentle). We are all weak, especially when face with illness and heartache. If ever you go through a weak time, go to Him nad he will give you strength for your soul...
7:26 PM
Sooooo glad to hear you're feeling better. Hang in there!
karen k
8:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home