Sunday, September 25, 2005

feeling good...

I had a nice weekend and I'm feeling relatively well. I walked about a mile the last couple of days, it feels good to get the blood pumping. I'm getting my boost of blemoycin on Tuesday and I'm going to meet with my oncologist. I'm looking forward to it, I can ask him some questions and I'll probably find out how the treatment is working and how many more cycles I'm going to need.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott
Glad you were feeling quiite well this end week. It is great news to know you are exercising by your walks....great for the immune system and mental mind. Hey you can probably walk furthur than most people on your blog!!!! Continued prayer to you all and looking foward to your great progress report on Tuesday. Aloha and God Bless.....MauiMizufukas

12:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound good, good, good....keep it up, tiger! Hope you have an even better day today.
karen k

6:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you are getting out & walking... Sunday was a particularly gorgeous day! Enjoy today & we'll keep the positve energy coming your way as you get through another Bleo-day tomorrow. Love & prayers! mjh & Patrick

8:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
i could tell that you had a huge smile when you were posting that message. i'm sure you will have good news after your visit on Tuesday. Still praying for you.


God Bless Always,
Angella.

10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Scott... your dumb aunite forgot how to leave u a message. Anyway finally figured it out. We will be praying for a great report tomorrow. Keep the faith and be positive and know that prayer works. Love auntie Joey

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
I'm happy things are going well. You inspire us all with your courageous and positive attitude and I hope everything continues to progress in your favor. If difficulties are things that show a person what they are, then you are quite superb.
Take care,
Eric T

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you're getting out Ttocs! -Eiluj

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott!

Glad to hear that you had a "nice weekend & feeling relatively well". It's neat to hear that you're able to get out & walk. :)Hope you have a great report on Tuesday. Stay strong & positive. You're still in my prayers.

anne

7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karaoke is the bizzomb! I will most definitely have my own karaoke quarters eventually ;) I hope tomorrow goes down easier than harder with the shot o' flu and fever. Argh...

We'll talk soon Scott :)

Zirna

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

JKC emailed me this. I'm glad to hear that you're gettin better. From the pics you still look pretty studly. I hope things keep getting better for you.

I'm gonna be in SoCal the weekend of Nov 12th. It'd be cool if we could grab some Pho. It'd be great to hang with you and with others.

Paul Vong

10:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott
my fiance's grandpa has raved to me about this supplement called "pycnogenol". he was going thru chemo and losing weight and appetite...just getting really weak. he started taking it, and within about a week, got his strength and appetite back. he claims it saved him and other people with similar situations.
i haven't done much research on it, but look into it when you get a chance...the man really swears by this stuff. take care...you'll be in my thoughts...nicole yamashita

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scizott! Glad to hear that you've been out and about. Can't wait to hang out again. :) Take care buddy! Love, Marlo

9:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, just checking in to see how everything's going. Glad you're feeling well and up and about, talk to you soon

Wes

11:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the lakers still picked a 17-year old kid to be their "center"? i'm still bitter about that... grrrr.... laker tix went on sale on saturday. too bad we don't work at the bren anymore to look up tickets, aye? glad you are getting out! "walks" helped me through my vertigo.

stick

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott this is Matthew Wada. Are you feeling beter? I miss you. Take care.

love,Matthew

9:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Scott, i'm so glad you're feeling better. stay strong... you're in my thoughts... danielle

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home