Great shot! So did you have a mini tri-pod or were you prone on the ground when you took this shot ;) While I was in Spain a couple of weeks ago I tried to take some fancy pics like you did in China...not very successful in talking my friend in performing some karate moves for me :) I was afraid of pulling a hamstring, so I ended up just taking plain scenery pics. Got some goods ones though...you'll have to check them out some time. Have a great weekend!
Great picture! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well & getting out. Hope you continue to have a great weekend. Thanks for keeping us updated. You are in my prayers to God, the Great Physician, every day. Stay Strong. You look good.
Hey Ttocs! Great pic, but for some reason it makes me want to go to the restroom. Was elated to hear that you were at some carnival/festival when I called. Just very glad that you're out and about. Keep it up! -Eiluj
5 Comments:
i tried to take this picture when i was there n i couldn't get it right! glad you did!
stick
10:51 AM
Hi Scott,
Great shot! So did you have a mini tri-pod or were you prone on the ground when you took this shot ;) While I was in Spain a couple of weeks ago I tried to take some fancy pics like you did in China...not very successful in talking my friend in performing some karate moves for me :) I was afraid of pulling a hamstring, so I ended up just taking plain scenery pics. Got some goods ones though...you'll have to check them out some time. Have a great weekend!
CN
11:01 AM
Hi Scott!
Great picture! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well & getting out. Hope you continue to have a great weekend. Thanks for keeping us updated. You are in my prayers to God, the Great Physician, every day. Stay Strong. You look good.
Anne :)
1:03 PM
That's a rad picture! Glad things are going well. Hope to see you around soon.
9:44 PM
Hey Ttocs! Great pic, but for some reason it makes me want to go to the restroom. Was elated to hear that you were at some carnival/festival when I called. Just very glad that you're out and about. Keep it up! -Eiluj
12:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home