Tuesday, September 13, 2005


another view of the noggin.. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you could see a phrenologist and get a really good reading. I can't wear that "do" since the garage door fell on my head and left a dent. Looks good on you, though.

Susan

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the shine on that baby...you got the nicest looking scalp of anyone I know! Hang in there this week. Miss you tons!
AB

11:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I guess you wont't need much shampoo....
MB

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with MB...think of all the money you are saving from not using all the haircare products! Be careful with the "tan in the can" stuff...you may end up with an orange tinted head! At least that's what I've heard...I haven't used that stuff ;)

CN

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott- You've got me beat now. More chrome on the dome than I have- The problem with mine is I don't think mine will grow back and I know yours will !! Glad to hear you're feeling well. Keep on keeping on! The Buck's

11:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! Not bad! You can wear 'no' hair. This may start a trend. Bad for my business, I already lost Jeffrey and you.
Remember you mentioned an interest in maybe someday going on a mission to Asia or Africa or somewhere you could help the poor? Well, Heavenly Treasures, the people I went to Asia with, sent a college group to Africa this summer and they are giving a presentation on their trip via a Power Point presentation along with some really great music by David Gaulton. I think you may enjoy hearing what the young people do on missons to places like Africa. I have heard David and he is a great musician. It is on Sat. evening, Oct. 1st. 6pm to 8pm.
I will send you a flyer and maybe you and your family would like to attend. I will be there but that doesn't mean only old people will be there. It will be mainly young people, I am just helping with the food. Think about it and let me know.. JoAnn

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I have the hook up with the Koreans in the hood for hair. You have seen my hairdos. My motto is what you can,t grow, then sew. referring to the weaving of hair. However in your case you look MARVELOUS with the skin look.
Keep it real.
Ceylon

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home