Sunday, August 21, 2005


Wow...we have the same haircut. Hows it look? Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks hot. You better watch out b/c everyone will want to touch your head now. Good Luck tomorrow...I'll be thinking of ya!
AB

11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Scott! I know you'll do great on Monday. -Broadback

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scottie Too Hottie 08/22/05
Shaving your head....that's one giant leap for you! I know it's your big day and just wanted to say GOOD LUCK! I will see you soon. Amayikas Eiluj

9:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck and you'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Your hair looks good. :) We'll see you soon. ~irene and bubba

9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott...
Your hair looks good man. Hopefully the treatment went well today...stay strong bro.
Andrew Yue

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott, so why didnt eric shave his dome!? jen and i commit to pray for you during this ordeal...

chad s.

5:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!! GO ERIC!!
BOZU!...BOZU!!....BOZU!!! LOL!!!

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea who I am but my brother works with your brother at Epson. Our family is thinking of you and pulling for a quick and speedy recovery. Good luck at chemo tomorrow. You will do great!

Kim and Gerrit (and Emily, Abby and Haley)

6:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything went okay today. When this is all done, are you going to buy a bike and take on the Tour De France in '06?
-Eric Buck

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott--I thought about you today and was thinking of you beginning your journey. I imagine you paddeling out, sitting on your board and looking into the horizon... Just remember, I am here with you and picturing you strong, vibrant, funny and healthy soon. P.S.--You should have shaved your head a long time ago-- It looks good. Marianna

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott!

Hope your chemo went well today :) Your new haircut looks good on you! Sorry I missed all the fun hanging out on Saturday. Hopefully Jaden and I will see you soon....

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
You look great. I can't believe how much you and your cousin look alike. Keep your spirits up. I know your positive outlook is going to get you through this very difficult procedure and time. Love reading your journal entries. It helps us keep up with your progress. Take care.

Masako

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home