Friday, August 26, 2005

wooo hoo!!! made it through the week...

Sorry I left you guys hanging last night but I was hurting. Nauseous all day, couldn't eat much at all and slept alot. But this morning got through my chemo and talked to the nurses about my symptoms and they changed up some of my pre chemo anti nausea meds and I think we found the right mix. I'm feeling relatively better, just had some albonidgas soup made by my mama....whose been hooking me up left and right and really taking care of me. The key for me is to eat slow and eat little meals. Thanks for keeping up w/the blog....you guys are the best. One week down..

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Good to see you today, one week down; keep on being strong, always in my prayers.

Angella.

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scottie,
Glad your first week is over. :) Congrats. If you need anything..holla! love, irene and betty. your drinkin' buddies. :)

2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One week down....great job Scott! Hang in there! I'm praying for you.
love,
karen k

3:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations brah!! So glad you stopped by to say hi today. We all think of you often and it was nice to see you. Enjoy your next couple of weeks off and give me a call if you feel up to coming out w/us next week. Hang in there, love ya tons!

AB

3:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
I am glad that your treatment went well, Just stay strong and healthy.
You are always in my prayer.

Racquel

5:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotty da baahhddyyyy!

Wow...you know you have all of us here to support you. I gave Daniel-San your blog addie too :) So you'll be hearing from us at Mariners :) Daniel gave his month notice! argh...but good for him. He'll be makin' a grip more...hehehe...

I hope you feel better this weekend and can recuperate somewhat. You are always in my prayers as well. :)

Hey! If you're ever up to watching TV on Wednesday nights the latest pseudoAmerican Idol is "So you think you can dance?". Keeps me laughin' and smilin' it up. I think you'd enjoy it :)

LiveStrong,

Zirna

5:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

Just the heard the news about you today. I hope you're doing better. I've been thinking about you all day, bro. Just continue to be strong. I know that these are just mere words of encouragement but I'm thinking about you and wishing you the very best. Take care. I will check in with this website everyday to see how you're progressing. Hang in there.

-Leigh Nguyen

6:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup Scott,

Congrats on getting thru this tough week. I'll be in town tomorrow to drop by to see how you're doing. C-ya tomorrow.

Grant

7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your 1st week of Chemo! Keep up the good job, we're thinking of you all the time.

Love, Uncle Curtis, Auntie Jan, Kelli & Jamie

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing good. You are an amazing person; stronger than anyone I know. Take care and I will talk to you soon.
Eric B

9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo hoo is right!!!!!!!!! One week down and sounds like your standing strong! I think about you every day and am sending you good thoughts and strength. Thanks for all the updates :)
Love,
Karen B.

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Scott
Good goin Scott!! Rest up and get strong for round 2. Your amazing man, even more amazing than Eric and he's amazing isn't he??? ha..... Got all our prayer warriors in Hawaii praying for you. Send our love to Dad, Mom, Eric and Shion.
Aloha, MauiMizufuka's

10:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott! too bad i missed you today.. working hard..as always:) hehehe..anyways, good to hear first week is over and you got through it quite well.. we miss u at work! enjoy your break from chemo next week:) ciao!

marHerie

10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Glad you made it through the first week! The positive thoughts of all your friends and family will help you through the next few weeks. Don't hesitate in asking for anything. This is a time in your life when all of us would love to do something for you.

You've done great!

Jayne S.

11:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott!

One week down....keep your spirits up! You have alot of people on your side! Props to our mom!!! I know she would give anything to make it all better! My heart is with you and your family!

Liane

11:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, way to go, you're on your way to kicking this things ugly butt! The sharing of your personal journey has been both inspirational and enlightening. You have engaged the hearts and minds of all of us who care about you. It's great to see your passion and commitment, but it's not surprising to me, as I've seen those qualities all along as I've watched you grow up (mostly on the bball courts). Take care and say hi to Dad and Mom for me.
Ed Kato

7:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Another technology "illiterate" person writing to you...so I hope you get this. Gosh, I was definitely shocked to hear your news......however, with all your love and support and your positive attitude, I feel very confident that you will be ALLRIGHT and CURED in no time!!! Journey's are definitely something we all expericence sometime in our lives....with you being so young and healthy, your future is around the corner!....just a matter of getting through the "rough times". I am glad to hear that you made it through your first week of chemo. Hang in there! This blog thing is really cool!! I wanted to write and let you know that my family and I are thinking about you. I hope I can visit you the next time I am in California, since I am now an Arizonian!! Love, Cameron Carter (Yamada)

8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one week down! woo-hoo!

1:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nephew...yeah!! made it thru the first week. Your food looks so ono...keep up the positive attitude and hang in there. So lucky your mom is so good to you and cooking ono food for you. Love you and praying for you...love da mauimizufukas

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang tough, Scotty! Thinking of you.

Debbie

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home