Friday, August 19, 2005

relaxing..

Hey everybody...I'm feeling pretty good today. Ran a couple of errands, learned how to self administer lovenox from a home health nurse (give myself a shot), and just relaxed. Of course i'm a bit nervous about starting chemo so early but I'm looking forward to it because my left arm and neck swell up w/minimal activity. It's a little scary...but the chemo is supposed to decrease the size of the mass pretty quickly. I was looking online and found a case similar to mine if anyone is interested http://www.embbs.com/aem/sob1dx.html

I'm glad you guys are leaving comments it's awesome to read and it's nice to interact w/everyone. I hope the format works well... Well I think we're going out for sushi tonight, I have to eat all I enjoy while I can. I'll keep you guys posted...

scott

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi scottie! this blog is awesome.. anyways, what more can i say but just stay tough and take one day at a time. you know we're all here for you.. you have all our love and prayers.
take care,
marHerie

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott! thanks for setting this up. although we all can't physically be there for you all at once, all of us have you in our prayers! you will overcome this, and we are taking our asses back to new zealand to finish our trip! =) love you! take care! let me know if there is anything i can do! stick

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott!
Thanks for keeping us updated! Just wanted to let you know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers! I'm glad to hear that your getting such great care and that you have so much support and love. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. If you ever need anything or just want to talk.....I'm here!! Love ya lots!!!!
Tricia

10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! what a great idea with this blog...actually, i never visited a blog before. Stay strong & positive! I know that you are fighter. I'll keep you in my prayers. I know I'll be working with you soon.
Anne

12:10 AM

 
Blogger JKC said...

Godspeed Scott. Godspeed.

12:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
Sounds like you have a bumpy road ahead. Keep a positive attitude and you will do fine.I know you will join me as a cancer survivor.
Love, Bev Finnell

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, Lance Armstrong has nothing over you. We look forward to seeing you playing bball again soon, and lowering your shoulder to clear out space, charging into players as only you can. If anyone can handle this challenge in life, we know you certainly can. Anyway, take care and our thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Ed & Susan Kato

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott. this blog is great for those of us that don't get to see you much. it's great to see you that you have a great attitude and a huge support network. be strong. we're all here for you.

take care, andrew & the higa family

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott! Keep ur head up and always think positively. You're in my thoughts and prayers and I know you'll overcome this. I haven't had a chance to hang with ya in awhile (It's been a challenging year for me as well) but just know that you are not doing this alone k? We're all here for ya! Holla when u have a chance...I'm here in the states for another month and then I'll be back in the Philippines til next year so hopefully I can see ya before I go back. =) shetan@gmail.com
Much luv,
She~

6:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all of the time...Good luck tomorrow. One day at a time. You'll get through it.

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'tup scott miz!
thanks for creating this blog and letting us know the 411.
I love and admire your positive thinking so keep it up!
like 2Pac says:
I know it seem hard sometimes, but uh...
remember one thing
through every dark night
there's a bright day after that
so no matter how hard it get
stick ya chest out
keep ya head up
and handle it

much love to you man.

-Jimmy Soga

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending you positive thoughts. thinking of you, scott.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home