Saturday, August 27, 2005


My hair is growing out a bit...might need to cut it in a week... Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott,
I'm HAPPY to hear Friday was easier than Thurs & today is starting out pretty good :) ENJOY your weekend with family & friends. You & yours remainin our prayers each step of your way. Marilyn & Patrick

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott!!! my brother and i have been outta this loop for awhile. my mom just told me about this blog thing today so i'll have to fill my bro in also. I'm glad to hear that you're doing sooo well and have such a positive attitude!! i give u plenny props! it's too bad that we can't be there with you but you're always in my thoughts and prayers.get well soon so you can come back to maui for more surf sessions and we still gotta head on out to hana!! luv ya!!
-cork

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One week down...Enjoy your reprieve from chemo. Thinking of you.

Debbie

6:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
I just heard the news from Deirdre and I'm just completely in shock, I just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. It really sounds like you have a great network of friends/family to help get you through this. I would love to see you when you're up for it.
I will continue to check you progress and send you all my postive thoughts!
love,
courtney

6:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing very well Scott. I have faith that all will be well due to your courage and attitude and all the support from friends and family. Your parents are strong as well and it was good to see them enjoy Sat. nights entertainment. Take care. Thinking of the Miz family daily. Vern

8:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your first week! Glad to hear they were able to adjust your premeds to keep the nausea at bay. Yay drugs! You continue to be in our prayers.

Kim, Gerrit and family (the not- psycho-stalkers even though you don't know us but my brother knows your brother...remember? he, he)

8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott- Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you. We know you've probably heard this several times but your positive attitude is truly inspirational for all of us. Stay strong. You will be in our prayers. p.s. The hair looks great!!
Love, Stacey, Steph and Lauren

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! Lookin' Spiffy there. maybe with a little dance practice you can be the guy on the left..maybe jeffrey can be the guy on the right (http://www.nata2.info/humor/movies/chin2.mpeg)??
hahah one of my favs. Anyway, it sounds like youre doing pretty well so far (yay!) youre most def in my thoughts so keep up this semi addictive blog! and as my fav fish dory would say Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.. er or something to that nature haha. take care scott!

11:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

Hang in there buddy. We're thinking of you.

Bryan
(Debbie's husband)

6:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
I work with your mom...I'm the library lady. I am glad you have a good outlook it will help you through all this stuff. My mom had 11 months of chemo and radiation when she was in her seventies...last Wednesday we celebrated her 83rd birthday, went miniature golfing and she got a hole in one! she shoots pool everyday and helps me at work too.Stay strong...You are in my prayers everyday.
Dena

7:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
I work with your mom...I'm the library lady. I am glad you have a good outlook it will help you through all this stuff. My mom had 11 months of chemo and radiation when she was in her seventies...last Wednesday we celebrated her 83rd birthday, went miniature golfing and she got a hole in one! she shoots pool everyday and helps me at work too.Stay strong...You are in my prayers everyday.
D

7:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great attitude Scott. Keep up the blog! You sure are Mr. Popular with the ladies! You are always in our thoughts and prayers!


Garry

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home