yo scott. let me know if you ever need anything. it felt weird playing against randy today without you there - hitting your 15 ft. jumpers. but thats okay - i know you'll be back playing against the magic soon!! Jon Yonamine
Hi Scott...Just finished reading through your blog and wanted to remind you to add my family and I to your already extensive list of people who are thinking of you and looking forward to your speedy recovery. p.s. - you'll always be a good lookin guy, with or without the hair. =) Take care, Heather Nagano
scizzo-it's pretty cool to see your thoughts/experiences along the journey. i'm sure you'll be back on the waves in no time. the hair looks good too, we must have the same barber. al kong.
Hi Scott! Best wishes to you and your family... lots of love and support :) Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You are so incredibly brave! Take care, Jeni Shiraki
Scott! I couldn't believe it when I found out about your ordeal, but I'm even more amazed by your positive attitude and courage in facing this challenge. I just know that you will come out of this stronger than ever. Thanks for being such an inspiration, and maybe when you're up for it, we'll go play a round of golf. Thinking of you, Anne Chang
hey scott i'm really enjoying your blog..i'm always checking it daily!.. you're one tough guy and i know you will get through this! and you obviously know that i will be there for you 100% of the way..and if you need anything just give me a call!.. ...as grandma 'a' would say..I LOVE YOU MUCHO! -karen p.s i think your hair cut is cute :)
Hey Scotty!! It's good to hear you are home and starting your treatment "game plan". Kick back, rest, and get caught up on all that P.T. Journal reading! :)
12 Comments:
yo scott. let me know if you ever need anything. it felt weird playing against randy today without you there - hitting your 15 ft. jumpers. but thats okay - i know you'll be back playing against the magic soon!!
Jon Yonamine
11:18 PM
I love your blog! You did an excellent job!
asbestos cancer site covering asbestos cancer related stuff.
12:19 AM
Good Info! Thanks anabolic diet
12:29 AM
Hi Scott...Just finished reading through your blog and wanted to remind you to add my family and I to your already extensive list of people who are thinking of you and looking forward to your speedy recovery. p.s. - you'll always be a good lookin guy, with or without the hair. =) Take care,
Heather Nagano
12:41 AM
scizzo-it's pretty cool to see your thoughts/experiences along the journey. i'm sure you'll be back on the waves in no time. the hair looks good too, we must have the same barber. al kong.
7:47 AM
Hi Scott! Best wishes to you and your family... lots of love and support :) Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You are so incredibly brave! Take care, Jeni Shiraki
10:33 AM
Scott! I couldn't believe it when I found out about your ordeal, but I'm even more amazed by your positive attitude and courage in facing this challenge. I just know that you will come out of this stronger than ever. Thanks for being such an inspiration, and maybe when you're up for it, we'll go play a round of golf.
Thinking of you,
Anne Chang
10:50 AM
hey scott
i'm really enjoying your blog..i'm always checking it daily!..
you're one tough guy and i know you will get through this! and you obviously know that i will be there for you 100% of the way..and if you need anything just give me a call!..
...as grandma 'a' would say..I LOVE YOU MUCHO!
-karen
p.s i think your hair cut is cute :)
7:10 PM
Scott,
Great haircut, I get it every 3 weeks. Stay strong, I hope the chemo treatments are short and effective. You are in our family's thoughts every day.
Cousins John, Janice and Auntie Emi
8:23 PM
Scott, Glad to hear the chemo treatments went well today! Keep up the good work!.... 1 down!
Love, CJK&J
9:30 PM
Hey Scott. I just read your blog. You are an amazing person. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Robin
9:33 PM
Hey Scotty!!
It's good to hear you are home and starting your treatment "game plan". Kick back, rest, and get caught up on all that P.T. Journal reading! :)
Holly
p.s. I dig the haircut!
11:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home