feeling great...
Hey y'all I'm feeling good, a little fatigued but I don't have any nausea. For all you daily readers I probably won't be updating my blog too often during my off weeks. I don't think there will be too much going on (I don't want to bore you guys). I did have a nice afternoon today at the beach with my surfing buddies, great weather...good times. Well I'm gonna read some inspirational Lance Armstrong stuff (his 1st book) and get some z's.....Thanks for all the love. I love you guys too.
25 Comments:
Allright. We'll let you rest for awhile. I'm glad you are feeling great.
Susan
11:43 PM
Take good care, and have a wonderful "time off," Scott.
love,
karen k
6:57 AM
Glad to hear you're "feeling great". Take care, get plenty of rest and enjoy the long weekend.
Kaz
8:20 AM
Rest up and take care of yourself. My parents and sister wanted to let you know they are thinking of you.
Eric B
8:52 AM
Hey Scottie,
I'm glad you're feeling better and that dang no good "beast" is shrinking. Enjoy the rest of the week. take care. love yas.
irene- calmindon 316!!!!! yea!!!
9:23 AM
Hey Ttocs!
Glad to hear you're making it out to the beach. Again, just let me know if you want to go over the weekends. I'll catch you on the flip side!!!! Amayikas Eiluj
9:26 AM
Hi Scott,
It's great to hear you're feeling better, yep get some rest.
Angella.
12:34 PM
Scott,
Long lost bball bud checking in. Stick sent this link to me so I can drop a line on an old friend. I justed wanted say hello again after all these years. We'll have to catch up when you're good and strong again mate. You are an absolute inspiration for me Scott!!! Keep the fight on!
Dave Leung
2:31 PM
Sorry I missed you at the beach yesterday you have been entertained by my sad "surfing". Take it easy during your weeks off, miss ya.
DM
4:57 PM
i got my haircut today, the sides are REALLY short. I've been spending a lot of time in the sun to get my scalp darker, soon it will be shaved all the way.
-jeff
5:09 PM
Glad you're feeling good man. Enjoy your weeks off.
Grant
6:53 PM
Scott - We are glad you are enjoying your off time - It's been great to read your comments about how things are going. We wanted you to know that we are also sending you our love and support. You are very strong and with the wonderful news of the monster shrinking we know it will be all positive. Enjoy the good weather, and let your parents know that we are among the readers and just let us know if any of you need anything. Archie, Betty, Ryan and Dustin Young
10:07 PM
Hi Scott,
Glad you're feeling good enough to get out. You'll have to eat a lot of your mom's great cooking to gain some weight back during the next few days. Take care of yourself and keep away from those cooties floating around! Don't want you to catch something bad. All us moms think alike, huh!
Jayne
10:12 PM
glad to hear all is well with you scott.. just enjoy your time off. miss ya
marHerie
10:13 PM
hey scott...glad to hear that u are feeling better and u had a great day at the beach. We were kinda worried when we didn't hear from u. Keep up the positive attitude...that's half the battle and we will keep on praying...prayer does work!!! love u lots da maui mizufukas
10:16 PM
Hey... I'm one of your daily readers and I still want to know what's going on with you on your "days off". I don't think your blogs will be boring. Okay, this comment is sounding a little voyeuristic. It's scaring me... Ikes.
11:08 PM
Scott,
Delighted you are getting to the beach & enjoying this recuperating & rejuvenating time!! Charge your emotional & physical batteries!! Take good care! mjh
11:46 PM
Hi Scott!
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good & that you had a nice afternoon at the beach with your surfing buddies. Have a restful off week. Thanks for keeping us updated about how you're doing. We all miss your smiling, friendly presence at work. Stay strong & positive. I'll keep praying for you.
12:21 AM
Glad to hear you're feelin better. Pretty scary reading your last post. I'll catch up with you this weekend.
Broadback
6:46 AM
Yo Scott,
I am glad you are feeling better and that the mass is going down. Have a great weekend bro.
Daniel
10:27 AM
Scott, we just recently heard of your journey and are so inspired by your strength and positive attitude. So glad to hear that you are feeling great. We hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Love to you all. Alan and Sharon Shibata
4:01 PM
Scott, we just recently heard of your journey and are so inspired by your strength and positive attitude. So glad to hear that you are feeling great. We hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Love to you all. Alan and Sharon Shibata
4:03 PM
So, when you gonna get a tattoo?
6:05 PM
Good to hear you are feeling good. Have a wonderful long weekend! Enjoy your rest.
Still thinking about you,
Angela
6:40 PM
Hey Scott! Good to hear you're feeling better these days! I will call you soon so we can meet up sometime :)
Zirna
7:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home