hi scott .... you're looking good and hope you're eating well too .... grant's says he's going to visit .... have fun hanging out together .... take care. love, karen k
Scott-Eric B's mom & dad here- Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you & your great family & hope that with one week down that the worst is over and that it will hopefully get easier for you! It was nice to talk to your dad the other day, I actually got 5 or 6 words out of him! Just kidding Ron, Keep up the good work- The Buck's
Aloha Scott Hey lookin pretty "rough" with that beard and moosh action... Hope you enjoy your weekend and don't forget to tune into the Little League World Series.....Hawaii vs. Curacao. Jay is fishin on a friends boat tonite so I'm waiting to hear what they caught. After church tomorrow, I'll try and find you some comedy stuff from here to keep you laughin! Easy my Nephew.......Aloha, MauiMizufukas
Hi Scottie, I am so sorry you have to go through this!I know you will overcome this cancer in no time. Your positive attitude and strength is truely inspirational!Keep it up!Hope to see my tomo dance partner soon:)Take care! Love, Betty
I love this way of sending my greeting and well wishes to you. You look handsome all grubby. I like the "wholesome manly look."(but don't let my other half know this)heheh!! Take care and rest up.
8 Comments:
hair looks good...you haven't changed a bit! stay strong buddy! your mom is the best! all of my love to you and your family.
stick
1:42 PM
hi scott .... you're looking good and hope you're eating well too .... grant's says he's going to visit .... have fun hanging out together .... take care.
love,
karen k
3:46 PM
hi scott,
i don't know what to write but i wanted to write to you.
i hope you feel better.
love, kevin (sakamoto)
hi scott,
we are thinking about you and pray that you feel better. uncle ron is feeling better so if you feel up to it...i will make some udon or zosui.
love you, auntie and uncle
6:39 PM
Scott-Eric B's mom & dad here- Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you & your great family & hope that with one week down that the worst is over and that it will hopefully get easier for you! It was nice to talk to your dad the other day, I actually got 5 or 6 words out of him! Just kidding Ron, Keep up the good work- The Buck's
10:39 PM
Aloha Scott
Hey lookin pretty "rough" with that beard and moosh action... Hope you enjoy your weekend and don't forget to tune into the Little League World Series.....Hawaii vs. Curacao. Jay is fishin on a friends boat tonite so I'm waiting to hear what they caught. After church tomorrow, I'll try and find you some comedy stuff from here to keep you laughin! Easy my Nephew.......Aloha, MauiMizufukas
1:35 AM
Hi Scottie,
I am so sorry you have to go through this!I know you will overcome this cancer in no time. Your positive attitude and strength is truely inspirational!Keep it up!Hope to see my tomo dance partner soon:)Take care!
Love,
Betty
4:02 PM
Hi Scott,
I don't see any changed in you. Maybe you look more Hunk to me.
Anyway take care always.
Racquel
2:02 PM
hi Scott
I love this way of sending my greeting and well wishes to you. You look handsome all grubby. I like the "wholesome manly look."(but don't let my other half know this)heheh!! Take care and rest up.
Toni
4:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home